Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Web 2.0 Keys: Free Printables for Technology

A couple of years ago I saw Kevin Honeycutt speak at a TecSig meeting in Austin. One of things he talked about was Web 2.0 tool keys, which he provides at his site here. I told my friend and (at the time) colleague Alicia Swedberg (now of Stetson & Associates) about the idea and as is completely normal for HER, she made it 100 times better creating a template anyone could use to carry on the fantastic idea as well as tons of great keys for all our personal favorite Web 2.0 Tools. We gave these keys out on binder rings to our summer WOW! Academy participants, and technology coaches made them for teachers on their campuses. Students eventually used them to help choose the right tools for the job.

I hope you enjoy them; be sure to subscribe to the blog, like my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter for more information like this. After all, I've got a lot of great ideas I haven't even TOLD you yet! (And I STILL know and love Alicia :-)
Pin It
Post a Comment