1. Create a folder
2. Create a file within the folder
3. Move an existing file into a folder
ALL IN THREE MINUTES. WOW!
Click HERE to view the tip. Scroll down if you already know how to do this and want an ADVANCED tip instead . . .
ADVANCED tip . . . ADD a file to a FolderSometimes it's handy to have files in more than one folder. You never want to make multiple copies of a file because then you'll have to remember to update multiple files. Instead, ADD the file to a second (or third or fourth folder) instead of MOVING the file. Here's how:
1. Click once on the file you want to add to select/highlight it.
2. Hold down SHIFT then press Z on your keyboard. This will reveal the "Add File" dialog.
3. Select the folder you want to add the file to.